today monkey make 2 presentment. # 1 = recipe for super chicken soup what = healthy + delicious. # 2 = soup sketch video what make monkey laugh & laugh.
first come super chicken soup from recipe by Man & Lady. it take some work but it definitely worth it. Man help monkey present recipe in language of good english for easy understandment.
Super Chicken Soup
(Enough for two people for two days & then some)
Note: We use organic ingredients whenever we can. We prepare this meal over two days, but you can do it all in one day if you want.
- 1/2 chicken
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 3-4 celery stalks cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 15-20 peppercorns
- 64 oz of chicken broth (We use two 32 oz containers of Pacfic Organic broth)
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- sliced portobello mushrooms (as many as you like)
- 2-3 large carrots, sliced into coins
- green beans (as many as you like, cut into 1 inch lengths)
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled or not, cut into chunks
- brocolli & cauliflower florets—how much of either or both is up to you
- 8 ounces of kluski (noodles)
- Rinse chicken & secure it in food grade cheesecloth to keep bones from getting into the broth.
- Place chicken in large soup kettle with the 64 ounces of broth, onions, celery, peppercorns, parsley, garlic, and bay leaf.
- Bring contents of kettle to a boil; then cover & reduce heat to simmer for 3 hours.
At this point we let the kettle cool way down and then refrigerate overnight. Why? Because we think the taste improves that way. The next day we take the kettle out again (and we do not skim the fat off) and proceed with the rest of the steps.
- Debone the chicken—easy to do after it has cooled in the broth overnight. Put the chicken back in the refrigerator while you prepare the vegetables and the kluski.
- Add vegetables to the broth in the soup kettle and bring to a boil. Cover & cook about 10 minutes or so until the vegetables are done to your liking.
- While cooking the broth and vegetables, prepare the kluski in a separate kettle. You’ll probably have leftover kluski for the next day. Cook according to directions on the package and drain when done.
- When your vegetables are done cooking, dispose of the bay leaf. Add kluski and chicken to your soup bowls and ladle the incredibly rich, healthy, & delicious broth & veggies over them.
and now for fun here come youtube video about soup.
goodbye today reader. monkey hope reader make super chicken soup what good especially on cold day of winter or to make reader feel better if reader maybe have cold virus in body. monkey hope too that reader laugh with monkey about soup sketch.
if reader see ad down there next it NOT from monkey. it there because Man = 100 % TOO CHEAP for pay $$$ every year for remove ad thing from blog. monkey apologize for cheapness of Man.