Man tell monkey that mother of Man = 100 % wonderful cook & baker. mother of Man die many year ago but Man still have many recipe for food he eat when he still live in same house with mother & father > 52 year ago.
one dessert Man remember with great fondness = coconut banana cream pie. Man dig out recipe for make pie & tell monkey why not share nice with reader. so here today monkey make presentment of pie recipe. monkey cut & paste good english recipe from files of Man so it easy for reader read.
Coconut Banana Cream Pie
Ingredients for 8 servings
- 1 prebaked 9 inch (4 cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- 1 can (14 oz) of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 pkg (about 4 oz) vanilla or banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 container (8 oz) of frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Toasted or tinted flaked coconut (optional)
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and water in a large bowl. Add pudding mix and coconut. Mix well. Fold in 1 ½ cups of whipped topping.
- Arrange a single layer of banana slices on bottom of pie shell. Pour filling into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for 4 hrs or until very set. Top with toasted or tinted coconut.
- Note: To make 2 pies, divide filling between 2 prebaked 9 inch (2 cup volume each) pie shells. Top with remaining whipped topping.
goodbye today reader. monkey hope Man make yum yum pie soon.
if reader see ad down there next it NOT from monkey. it there because Man = 100 % TOO CHEAP for pay $$$ every year for remove ad thing from blog. monkey apologize for cheapness of Man.