today monkey make presentment of recipe for autumn soup what = favorite soup of Man & Lady. it very good for eat on cool & cold day of autumn + winter + spring. now here come recipe in good english from recipe file of Man & Lady.
Ingredients for a large batch (We make enough for 2 days’ meals and a goodly portion left over for freezing. Also, we use organic ingredients whenever possible.)
- Extra virgin olive oil—enough for sautéing the next three ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1.5 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ cup barley
- 3 large carrots sliced into coins
- 1 medium zucchini sliced into coins
- green beans—as many as you like
- baby portobello mushrooms—as many as you like, sliced or not
- 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies (peas, carrots, corn, & green beans)
- 2 32-oz. boxes of organic beef broth
- (If you want an even richer broth, add Kitchen Accomplice Organic Beef Bone Broth Concentrate—follow directions on container to make 4 cups, which is the amount we use—to the 64 oz of organic beef broth.)
- Sauté the ground beef, onions, and garlic in a large soup kettle.
- Add the beef broth and all the rest of the ingredients except the frozen veggies.
- Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes.
- Add frozen veggies & simmer another 10 minutes.
goodbye today reader. monkey hope if reader = cold from winter weather then reader warm up with yum yum autumn soup..
if reader see ad down there next it not from monkey. it there because Man = 100 % too cheap for pay $$$ every year for remove ad thing from blog. monkey apologize for cheapness of Man.